Monday, September 19, 2011

Manic Monday

I have been singing Mantic Monday in my head all day long!!!  It has been full speed all day long!  Wheww…I will sleep good tonight.  Monday’s are filled with weekend stories, new concepts to learn, and of course the Library!!  I am super excited I was able to get a camera from the library so I can start taking pictures again!!! 
In math we spent our time learning about shapes.  We began our study with a poem by Shel Silverstein (my FAVORITE  poet) called Shapes.  We illustrated the poem using shapes.  We then talked about the number of sides and corners each shape had. 


Our Zookeeper of the Week is Makenzie!!!  Makenzie is a very hard worker and a sweetie!  Congrats Makenzie!


Don’t forget:

1.    Tuesday (tomorrow) Buy a pizza at Hunt Brothers and bring the proof of purchase on the box to school.  The school gets $1 for everyone we turn in.  Mrs. Orms and Ms. Smith along with some other familiar faces will be cooking those pizzas tomorrow!  This fundraiser will continue throughout the month.
2.   Field Trip $ due Monday.
3.   Send in those Sunny D UPCs!
4.   VOTE for our project at limadesforlearning.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment