Wednesday, June 27, 2012

OWLS OWLS OWLS

I am leaving the jungle and heading for the forest hunting for owls!  I am taking on revamping my classroom.  I am taking out the monkeys and replacing them with those cute little owls!  I really wanted Brooklynn to decorate her bedroom in owls, but she wasn’t having any of that! (She is obsessed with Paris and all things French at the moment) So, I had to redirect my owl attentions to my classroom.  I was super excited to find a new blog theme that screamed owls!!!  I have begun collecting owls, owls, and more owls.  After summer school ends and I take a few weeks off to hang with Phineas and Ferb (we are headed to Disney World!) I am going to take this room by storm!!!  I can’t wait!!

1 comments:

Candy said...

Love all the cool new owl stuff out these days!

Post a Comment