Thursday, August 16, 2012

A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes.....

My family and I enjoyed a magical trip to DisneyWorld this summer!  I have to say it was the most enjoyable vacation we have ever taken.  We all (even Mr. Robby) got caught up in the magic of it all.  We didn't stress and was able to enjoy ourselves.  I am posting some pictures of my favorite things! (Please note, it was hot, humid, and at times rainy, so glamour shots these are NOT!)
 The girls favorite...Alice in Wonderland!
 Aren't they cute??
 My favorite...Mary Poppins!
 Beauty and the Beast doing my favorite thing---READING!
 Gotta love these guys!  We waited over an hour to see them because it keeped raining and they had to take cover.
 Me, my girls and Minnie.
 Three Princesses!
 Epcot
This lion came so close to us, we could have reached out and touched him!  It was so awesome!



This was one of the last pictures on the last day of vacation taken by Brooklynn.  Can you tell we are tired??



0 comments:

Post a Comment