Friday, August 24, 2012

Design Star

I am super excited to have a new classroom “design” this year.  I was a little worn out with the jungle I have lived in for the past few years.  So, I decided to redecorate.  I have to say this is by far my favorite classroom layout\design I have EVER had!  I just want to sit in here all the time.  One of my favorite things is my new “create” workstation I will have this year.  My curtains (courtesy Mr. Robby) are absolutely awesome!!   




I made these cute little owls for my firsties for open house!  They turned out so cute!



The classroom is ready and so am I!  I got to meet 17 of my 20 sweeties last night at Meet the Teacher.  They are all adorable and ready to learn.  I know that we will have a blast learning this year.  Rest up little firsties (I know I will!)…..Monday morning will come bright and early!  )

0 comments:

Post a Comment